Webinar: Securing a Strategic CLM Solution: How to Navigate the Market and Build a Business Case
How to Think About Strategic CLM Solutions and the Market Landscape
Today, using Excel and SharePoint is no longer feasible for managing thousands of active contracts within a company. As such, it’s high time general counsels (GC) and legal teams begin looking for a strategic CLM solution. But contract management is a rapidly-growing technology space. And it can be overwhelming thinking about a framework with which to assess different CLM vendors and solutions.
This webinar is hosted by Jerry Levine, ContractPodAi’s Chief Evangelist and GC; Richa Kaul, ContractPodAi’s Chief Strategy Officer; and Paul Branch, World Commerce and Contracting’s COO. Together, they lead an in-depth discussion about finding the right CLM vendor and solution, and getting started on a legal digital transformation journey.
Watch our webinar to learn:
- How to assess CLM solutions on the market
- How to define your own CLM needs
- How to build a business case with a CLM ROI model tailored to your company
Adopting legal technology during times of crisis can have positive outcomes for your business. And according to a recent survey by Artificial Lawyer, contract management is the number one legal tech priority, with 67% of respondents choosing this area on which to focus their investment.
- What area of your business will own your CLM solution (legal, procurement, or sales)?
- What level of value will the system bring to your department and company?
- What type of system do you need ultimately (operational, analytical, or strategic)?
This in-depth discussion will give you tangible tools for your own strategic CLM solution search.
Watch our webinar to learn more.