Data Processing Addendum
ContractPodAi Data Processing AddendumLast updated on Nov 10, 2021d
The ContractPodAi Data Processing Addendum explains how we process your data. It includes the EU’s Standard Contractual Clauses, which are one valid way to ensure adequate safeguards are in place for Personal Data transfers occur from Europe to other countries. We also address how we handle personal information generally and general information on our technical and security measures.
DownloadYou can download the current copy of our Data Processing Addendum below:
- Clarified § II(a)(i) regarding Personal Data and simplified the wording of § II(a) generally.
- Noted in § III(a) that we will comply with applicable Data Protection Laws.
- Added text in § III(f) that we will issue a certificate of deletion upon request.
- Clarified § VIII(c) that our use of California Personal Information is strictly limited.
- Clarified in Annex B that we will not materially reduce our Security Measures during the term of your order.
- Clarified § VII(c)(9) regarding provision of sub-processor contracts.
- Clarified that the right to modify the DPA is limited to non-material terms.
Request a demo
Contact us today for your personalised demo.