General Counsel Masterclass : IPsoft
HOW TECHNOLOGY COMPANY IPSOFT STARTED ITS DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY WITH AN AI-POWERED CONTRACT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT (CLM) SYSTEM
IPsoft is an American multinational technology company focused on providing artificial intelligence (AI), cognitive, and autonomic solutions. In fact, it is the largest independent provider of enterprise AI, creating deeper human connections with employees, customers, suppliers, and partners. But IPsoft needed to stay ahead of the game by adopting and implementing AI-powered contract lifecycle management software. And by doing this early on, IPsoft successfully shifted to remote working during the COVID-19 pandemic and related lockdowns. It remained agile and responsive in its day-to-day contracting decisions and actions. It led under pressure.
This contract management case study covers:
- How IPsoft started its legal digital transformation journey with ContractPodAI’s contract lifecycle management (CLM) solution
- The benefits of a common repository for general counsels (GCs) and legal teams, especially those working remotely
- How IPsoft’s in-house legal team prevented the pandemic from affecting its business continuity and success
- The user-friendliness and effectiveness of ContractPodAi’s CLM system
- The importance of involving GCs when adopting new solutions to improve the contract lifecycle process
Thanks to its AI-powered CLM solution, IPsoft also receives data and insights that fuel critical thinking. It continues to see smooth, uninterrupted contract flow when time is tight. Watch the contract management case study today to learn more about IPsoft’s legal digital transformation with the help of ContractPodAi.