Webinar: Sifting Through the Haystack: Three Things I Learned When Choosing My CLM System
More and more legal professionals recognize the need to adopt contract lifecycle management (CLM) systems. But for many corporate counsels, and commercial and contract managers, reviewing proposals from legal technology vendors is an arduous process. They need to consider not only the features and functionalities of automation software, but also the credentials and commitment of their digital transformation partner. They need to think about their own technology needs as much as their digital enablement strategy.
In this in-depth webinar, Jerry Levine, Chief Evangelist and General Counsel at ContractPodAi, joins Paul Branch, Chief Networking Officer at World Commerce & Contracting, and Chris Fox, General Counsel and Company Secretary at Zellis. Together, they discuss the journey of finding the right legal platform — for vital contract and commercial management processes.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How to properly look at the current CLM market landscape
- What to assess when trying to find the right solution and vendor for you
- Why vendor relations are so important today
- How to better define your company’s legal management needs, from a strategic, operational, and analytical point of view
- Are you planning on implementing a CLM solution? If so, when?
- What do you think is the most important factor when choosing a CLM? Product features? System integrations?
- How frequently are you part of cross-functional objectives?
Watch our webinar to learn more.