Webinar: Contract Management Tips to Better Prepare For the Next Crisis
IS YOUR CONTRACT MANAGEMENT PROCESS READY FOR THE NEXT CRISIS?
The COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic forced the legal industry to think more deeply about contingency planning and crisis preparedness. General counsels (GCs) and legal teams now know both are essential to overall business continuity.
This webinar, hosted in partnership with World Commerce & Contracting (World CC), includes speakers Charles Dimov, VP of Global Marketing at ContractPodAi, and Manpreet Dhillon, Head of Legal Transformation at ContractPodAi. Together, they discuss how to prepare for periods of crisis with AI-powered, end-to-end contract lifecycle management (CLM) solutions.
Watch our webinar to learn more about:
- How the current COVID-19 crisis affects a force majeure clause in contracts
- How your contract management process can change for the better with automation
- How to start your own legal digital transformation by adopting and implementing CLM solutions
- How to ensure your CLM system is ready for future crises and force majeure provisions
ContractPodAi interviewed 50 large corporate legal departments and found that 62% of organizations still use manual methods and processes to manage their agreements. This may have been suitable before the COVID-19 crisis. However, the nature of work is evolving quickly, and workplace flexibility is even more imperative. Accordingly, GCs and legal teams need to assemble, manage, and execute contracts wherever they are – in the office, on the road, or at home.
- What part of your current contract management process is the most challenging, particularly during times of crisis?
- Do you have all of the digital tools you need during a crisis?
If you want to adopt and implement CLM software before it is too late, ContractPodAi offers an AI-driven, end-to-end solution. It is perfectly engineered for mobile and remote working, facilitating the assembly and execution of contracts – with zero compromise in accuracy, security or efficiency. ContractPodAi also includes the free migration of 500 critical contracts in just 10 business days.
Watch our webinar to find out more.