Webinar: How Contracting Teams Can Combine the Strength of Humans and AI Technology to Improve Performance
HOW CONTRACTING TEAMS CAN COMBINE THE STRENGTH OF HUMANS AND AI TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
Artificial intelligence (AI) is increasingly being deployed in legal departments and organizations. And thanks to cost-effective AI capabilities, built into low-cost contract lifecycle management (CLM) platforms, AI is no longer for large enterprises exclusively. As a result, at least 25% of legal professionals’ work can now be automated, according to McKinsey. But how do contracting teams combine the power of human workers and AI to improve overall business performance?
In this in-depth webinar, Jerry Levine, Chief Evangelist and General Counsel at ContractPodAi, joins Paul Branch, Chief Networking Officer at World Commerce & Contracting, and Lauryn Haake, President at Qualitas Consulting Group.
Together, they discuss the:
- Three levels of AI tech and how they compare to each other
- Barriers to using AI tech in day-to-day contract management
- Best practices for deploying — and managing expectations around — AI
- Roadmap for adopting collaborative intelligence models
- What do you think are the biggest myths regarding AI tech today?
- By how much do you plan to increase your AI tech investment over the next year